JDBarlow's Content on RedGage

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Story Time

This is one of those articles that are geared more to fun than profit or ranting. I have a friend who works as the local big blue superstore and he likes to tell me some of the funnier and sometimes sad shoplifting stories that happen from time to time. So when I have a new case of beer and he has a day off, he will come over and tell me a story or two. I have transcribed for your pleasure some of the more interesting stories. I hope you enjoy them, as they are 100% true.


The Nudist- is a story that occurred one summer evening when everyone is wearing those semi-short baggy pants with oversize shirts. It was a very hot summer day where everyone is cooling off by using the store’s air conditioning, so needless to say the store was crowded, especially the DVD section of the store. Well one enterprising young man entered the store about 8:00 pm with what appeared to be an empty backpack. I never learned what he did to catch the eye of the Loss Prevention people, (what we used to call Security), but for some reason he caught their eye as he made a beeline to the DVD section at the back of the store. ....

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment